Welcome to Fluence
Solving complex problems with document-understanding AI.
Delivering AI-assisted business processes
Fluence is an AI-implementation company specializing in applied linguistics.
We help high-performance teams embed linguistic-AI into processes involving language and documentation.
Fluence acts as your AI-implementation partner, helping your team navigate the complex journey from data-preparation through to AI-exploitation.
Whether you are seeking to improve sales performance or standardize organizational processes, Fluence’s powerful machine learning capabilities helps you understand what is really happening within your organization.
Our team has developed powerful document-understanding AI and wrapped it into a proven implementation framework designed to shield clients from cost, risk and complexity.
We embed well-considered AI into your existing business processes in order to help distributed teams to handle complex documentation with a greater level of precision, speed and control.
” It has been wonderful working with Fluence. They are an exciting and innovative bunch and have found several solutions to deal with the challenges of our context. I have been fortunate enough to speak with them regularly and have taken so much away from our collaboration. “
Steve Grix, Digital Learning Lead, Novus
Introducing the Fluence Engine™
Our team has spent four years perfecting the Fluence Engine™, a cutting edge natural language processing AI able to interpret complex documentation based on your values and preferences.
We have successfully combined Natural Language Processing, Forensic Linguistics and Machine Learning in order to mimic and augment the subtle decision logic of skilled professionals.
The Fluence Engine™ is powering a revolution in intelligent automation.
Your journey to intelligent process automation
Powered by the Fluence Engine™
Understand your data universe
We will map your unstructured data to reveal patterns in performance and to review the automation-potential of your data.
- Define the macro and micro indicators of performance hidden in your unstructured data.
- Codify company-wide language usage, and how it relates to performance.
- Reveal industry or time-related trends in your documentation.
- Analyze the impact of language relative to company outcomes
Stress-test existing processes
Fluence develops predictive models to designed to scrutinize existing processes. These models reveal process bias and inconsistency, thereby ensuring that the AI offers a true reflection of your company’s logic and values.
- What is the commonality of strong/poor performance?
- Are there indicators of bias and process inconsistency?
- Where can AI add most value to core business processes?
- What is the optimal human/AI balance?
- What level of supervision will the AI require?
AI-exploitation and continuous improvement
Time to reap the rewards from your AI-investment. Once your team is satisfied that the models are stress-tested and operate as intended, you are ready to implement the service in real-time.
Connect existing data platforms to Fluence’s API to access dynamic document feedback:
- Document insights (purpose, context or classification)
- Document triage (quality, relevance and suitability)
- Document predictions (probable outcome and candidate rank order)
- Automated actions (e.g. when outcome ‘x’ is detected, AI to perform action ‘y’)
- Business intelligence (monitor and detect changes in organizational process or decision-behaviour)